I want to become a Starbucks Barista


I think that as far as work goes, a person wants to have not just a job but a career. It is a profession that you'd love to do and you're proud to have. Many of us, yes that includes me, consider the salary, if not the top priority but one of the important aspects in choosing a job.  Nowadays, channeling my thoughts to long term goals and successful endeavors, I consider becoming what I have always been curious of becoming... a Barista. 

It was never an ambition from childhood though, and I didn't even consider tasting their coffee before. For me, Starbucks coffee was for the elites. I would always tell myself that I can always get the same experience on the classic 3-in-1 instant coffee on a sachet. I was dead wrong. 

When I started working in a call center in Makati, a friend let me sip on his Mocha Frappuccino. I must admit that I fell in love with it rather quickly than expected most especially when I tasted their Rhumba Frappuccino. 

My own Starbucks Caramel Macchiato graffiti

My most favorite Starbucks branch is the one located at 6750 Ayala, Makati. The ambiance is oh so perfect that staying there is as comfortable as when you are really at home minus the television and the bed. I spent quality time with people I love there. We just hang out and chill, talk about things that made us laugh out loud or even made us seriously down to business. 

I thought to myself, how as it like to become a Starbucks Barista? I knew a couple of people who worked as a barista but I was not able to talk to them and ask that question. I think that to be a barista is so cool that you get to enjoy your coffee for free, serve customers with their delectable choice of Starbucks coffee, and work at a place that is heaven to a lot of people especially coffee lovers.

Wondering how becoming a barista will make me successful?

Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment