YOU CAN DO IT IN 30 DAYS


Procrastination is honestly what I am usually trying to fight against with when I become interested to do another thing knowing that I have to do something else more important. Like when you decided just yesterday to jog at least a kilometer but saw True Blood playing on HBO the next day and never let go of the remote control on your hand.


photo by stars alive


photo by digitalpimp.

Admitting this gave me a nagging thought. It inspired me to challenge myself to do things I haven't done yet. Or of what I can do productively or to simply prove to myself that I can accomplish more if I just focus on it.


Have you done something promising lately? Like create your own recipe, write a novel, compose a song, etc.

Seriously, what have you always wanted to do, but just haven't?

WATCH THIS and BE INSPIRED:


courtesy of TED, one of my website inspiration


Sweet Says ... Thanks to an inspiration speaker, Matt Cutts, for this wonderful idea especially about going for the small and sustainable changes. 

What are you waiting for? Think of or list down what you wanted to do, and just TRY IT for 30 DAYS. Let's DO IT! I know you can do it!

Stay tune on my next blog posts about WHAT YOU CAN DO IN 30 DAYS, WHAT I DID IN 30 DAYS. 







No comments:

Post a Comment