Do You Want to Have A Great Hair Day for FREE?



After being "dugyot" for two days, I took a bath this morning with my new set of L'Oréal shampoo and conditioner. I used different hair products already and I enjoyed the others but not for too long. Either I'd get a dandruff, got my hair dry and frizzy, or just basically on a "bad hair day" on a daily basis. I don't know if it's just me, if I shampooed my hair wrong like using more or less the right amount, or whatever. What I know is that I am just a typical girl who'd wish for a nice-looking-hair that would make me pleasant enough to look at.

I encountered one retweet from Anne Curtis about L'Oréal's new promo for their Shampoo & Conditioner for only Php99 each. I know for a fact that they have a very good marketing strategy. Get people's attention first through a very pretty endorser then promote the product for a lower price so that old time users and the new patrons alike will continue to buy them when they go back to the original market price. So YES, I admit that despite knowing these, I was still convinced to try it. But before I did, I read out all, I mean ALL, Facebook testimonies about their experience. So when I happened to be at Mercury Drug - Amorsolo St, Makati last Sunday, I bought these with much hope.

Can you see me smiling on the P99 sticker?

When I used these this morning, I was thinking, "Okay, it smells good, what now?" Then I asked myself "Why did I buy these again?" I remembered, "Oh yeah, I'm giving it a try" because I know that every product has a promise and I am giving them a chance to prove it. 

And since I am feeling so generously happy today and thought that someone else may want to try having the same L'Oréal experience, I am giving away a pair of L'Oréal Smooth - Intense Caring Shampoo and Conditioner for FREE. 

Easy Steps on How to Join:

#1: Follow @iamsweetreyes on Twitter.
#2: Submit your email address to "Sweet Says More" located at the top right corner of my blog.
#3: RT this once a day from Aug. 16-22: "Have A Great-Hair-Day for FREE! Visit http://sweetsays.blogspot.com/" You need a total of 7 tweets. The more the retweets, the better!
#4: Write on this particular blog's comments box below the reason why you want to have these L'Oréal Smooth - Intense Caring Shampoo and Conditioner + Twitter account name.

Note: 
Philippine residents only.
One entry per person only.
Write your entries on the comments box below AND NOT on Twitter.

I will announce the lucky winner on August 22, 2011, 8pm Monday Manila.

Have a great day everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment