My Pancake Art Says It All


A few weeks ago, I wrote "You Can Do It in 30 Days" and from that day on, decided on my first 30-day-challenge, which is to write 30 blog posts in 30 days. I was so happy that I was able to keep it going on a daily basis. After exactly 14 days, I wasn't even able to open my blog. I wasn't able to write something for a week! It is a very heavy family issue that I don't even know if any of you could relate to or understand. I will write about it in the future, meanwhile, I only wanted to say one thing. 

one of my pancake arts
With everything that has happened and will happen, I know for sure that HE will always be there to carry my loads, and that I only need to surrender them to HIM. The past few days had been exceptionally overwhelming with tears of joy and of pain. Now I am certain that with patience and faith, everything will fall into its place. 

I will write more in the following days to keep up with the challenge. 


For now,


Sweet Says .... 

PS: Sweet is a pancake art fanatic. No pancake will be eaten unless designed. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment